Monday, May 28, 2012

Food Glorious Food

Hellllllooo everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the summer sun. I know I am! Wait, did i really just say that? Is it really sunny and warm here? IT IS, and I am still trying to grasp the concept. 

Sooooo member how much I LOVED Borough Market? And how I said I would for sure be going back there? Well, this saturday was the day! A day when all my dreams came true. Ha! Really though guys, Borough market is a food dream land. And I went craaaaazy there. I didn't even realize how much food I ate and bought until I was walking out feeling like I was gonna explode. I turned to Madeleine and I said "What in the world did I just do!" She asked me to name all the foods I ate, and I started to name them and the list just kept going and going and going, I ran out of fingers to count! But guess what? I don't regret it one bit. Food Glorious Food! Borough Market, you totally nailed that one. To name a few fun things I ate... delicious sugar coated nuts, fresh fruit, kangaroo burger, ice cream, flap jacks, and more.... YUM. 

So remember in the movie "Parent Trap" how Hallie and her mom spend the day "getting lost in harrods"? Well, Parent Trap being in my top five favorite movies, getting lost in Harrods is something I have always hoped to do. And I did! And it was spectacular! Harrods is extremely high class. I felt a tad out of place wearing my 10 dollar Forever 21 shirt and keds haha. I tried on sunglasses that cost more than probably my whole wardrobe combined! Whoa baby. So, I decided as I was strolling through Harrods, that because all of the clothes were outrageously expensive, that it is just not even logical to buy things there. So in my mind, Harrods is just a big clothes museum! What a sweet museum right? 

School is still in session here in London. Darn school. Just kidding. But really. We had our history midterm today and it was bru-tal. I refuse to study in London when there is still day light out, so I may or may not have studied in the late hours of the night. Don't worry, I took a power nap right before the test! The test was.... well, lets just not talk about that. Ha! Lets talk about the fact that I saw WICKED tonight!!! Oh, I am Wicked through and through! I love Wicked. Always have always will! I have seen it a few times before, and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to see it here in London. No regrets! And Elphaba, well she is just a power house. I have extreeeeeeeeme goose bumps every time that gal opens up her big ol voice. "No good deed" blew my mind! My desire to be able to sing like that is flaming right now. Flaming!!! 



My new motto in life. 
Thank you Borough. 

Eating strawberry balsamic goats milk ice cream 
best ice cream i've ever had. 

Exotic meaning Kangaroo!!!
Very tasty. 

I could have eaten a whole watermelon. 
or a whole five watermelons. 
or ten. 

YOU'RE WELCOME

Me in Harrods!
Gucci, maybe someday I will own you... 
But until then, thanks for letting me pretend i'm one of your models! 

next mission: Defy Gravity! 



So tomorrow I have class ALL DAY. 
But thats okay because after that we have the rest of the week free! Holla! 
My time is running out here... so much to do so little time. 
Wish me luck! 




1 comment:

  1. Eating strawberry balsamic goats milk ice cream? I don't think i've heard of a more random combination. Love Borough Market. You are soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete