Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just touched down in London Town

Well, good news! I made it to London! After a very loooooooooong day of traveling, i'm finally here. I'm actually in LONDON! I still can't believe it. I think it might take some time to grasp such an amazing concept.
So besides the fact that we are all exhausted from a long day of travel, pretty much right after we arrived our professor took us on a walk around the area. I would like to say that i saw many cool things and already learned loads of new stuff, but to be quite honest its all a blur. because 1. I am so tired that i'm delirious and 2. it was POURING rain! It was raining so hard i couldn't look straight ahead or else i'd get water in my eyes! But regardless, it was still great to get out and get a quick glimpse at what's to come the next two months! And even after just that, all i can say is... I CAN'T WAIT.


LEAVING: All packed and ready to go. Just minutes before leaving for the Airport!!!



ARRIVING: Standing outside 27 Palace Court a.k.a my new home for the next two months!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics Britt! Love the blog already and can't wait to read more! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! It will be fun to watch your adventure unfold. Make the most of every minute. It will go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miiiiissssssssssssss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete